Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Writing

I have been wanting to write a book for a long time. I just feel as though there is something there that needs to be said. I have no writing style and a million ideas. Cheryl got me 2 great books to help me explore these issues and how to get it down on paper. I can't write physically anymore because of my hand issues, but I can still type.

So, any of you out there written a great book and want to give me pointers? I almost want to write something that I would have to research, because at least I know how to do that! Maybe I should start with a journal article or something huh?

Anyway, I will keep you updated on my progress!

1 comment:

Dharma said...

I still like the idea from the list about writing down a ton of words that interest you. Maybe one each on an index card and rearrange them until something hits. I know you can do this.