Sunday, December 31, 2006

Out with the old

And in with the new. I didn't do that Meme that everyone else is doing because frankly I don't want to be reminded of last year. Other than some notable fun times like my youngest daughter turning 3 and being one of the brightest lights of my life and my oldest daughter turning 14 and being another shining star (when she isn't being a pain in the ol buttocks) and the ongoing and contniuing love and patience of my DP, the rest of it is well put to rest. I am looking forward to packing that year away with the Christmas tree, and dusting myself off, picking myself up and starting a whole new year fresh!

This year I intend to write a book. What kind who knows, but one will flow.

I will have spinal surgery and hopefully no longer be in agonizing pain and maybe, just maybe become an effective mother to my children and be a fully participating partner. Maybe give back a little of what was given to me?

I am going to get an accurate diagnosis of whether I have MS or not. And it's not going to be with the MD from HELL. I am still waiting on a referral, but I am sure one will be forthcoming.

So, folks, that's that for this year. Stay tuned for next year's exciting exploits!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO hope your new year brings some comfort to you in the form of information about your health...as sad is at is to say, NOT knowing a diagnosis is almost as bad as KNOWING one. Here's to a new year of "knowing" and better health to you!

Linda D. in Seattle

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some clear answers and soon!! It may not help you or even make you better but at least you'll know one way or another. Not knowing is hell, trust me I've been there, and truly once I found out what was what I did feel better, not physically but mentally at least I knew what I would be facing. I hope and pray for that peace for you very soon, it so sucks!!!
Marie
mtvass@charter.net

Rogers Place said...

Nice pages here. Great information. Will visit again and recommend.