Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Random pics

I was going through some pictures that I have taken and thought I would share them with you. As soon as I DL the ones from Gillian's cotillion (semi-formal)I will do a whole post of that experience with pics included. By that time our new floors should be in and I can post some good before and after pics. For now enjoy random pics....

Katie told us this year that she wasn't going to sit on Santa's lap, but rather throw her list at him and run. As you can see, she had a change of heart.










Be on the lookout in the next few days of the cotillion pictures. It was the day that my little girl really made me realize that she was indeed becoming a woman.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, she is so adorable. You are a blessed family.

Anonymous said...

love the santa pic! hell, love all the pics. can't wait to see gillian in a dress. how adorable!!!
hugs to all
rae

BRAINCHEESE said...

Sorry I've been a bit behind on my reading...so glad to hear your dreaded MRI was tolerable!!! And great pics of the kiddos, too!

Linda D. in Seattle