Monday, January 04, 2010

Travel Fever....

I have been watching the Travel Channel a lot lately and love it. There was a great show on water parks this morning, but damm, I love that Samantha Brown. Not only is she easy on the eyes, but she visits some great places. And you actually feel as though you might be there. Today I went to Prague! It was so cool. Yesterday they did a whole cruise show on her. I especially loved the one where she cruised the mediterannian. I would love to do that! Someday....you never know!

The kids are back to school today. I miss them. Gillian is worried now about what college's she's going to get into, but I'm not. She'll get into the one that is right for her. Please Smith, accept her and give us a great package. She's a great kid and would do your school proud! Now it's just a waiting game....and anxiety mounts as well. She needs to get a job too, but hasn't been able to. It's one of those times when you want to make things all better for them, but you just have to let them go through it.

Katie didn't want to go back to school today. I think she is bored. But, she went and I am sure will come home with a smile.

Well, I am off to sew for a few while I am waiting for Kate to get off the bus. I think I might start a skirt with charm squares for Katie. And I still have to head out to Joanne's to get the fabric to finish her class quilt! I will post pictures when I have them!

And if you have some extra love, please throw it my friend Casey and Judy's way? They are both going through a tough time.

Wendy

Talk at you tomorrow!

No comments: