Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Feeling like a mouse.....

Running in a wheel. Well, until today when I actually had a chance to sit and have some grown up conversation. I took Grandma to get her hair done and while I was waiting, I decided to go and visit my friend Val and her husband Lee and their new baby Sophia! Tyler was in school or I would have played with him too. We had some nice conversation and before I knew it, it was time to go back and get Grandma. And now, it's almost 2PM and almost time for Katie to come home from school and then she gets to go and visit her Grandma while I go and run Gillian to the LGBTQ center downtown....do you get the visual...running, running, running.....

It's really OK. It's what I signed up for. I am going to go and grab a few minutes of reading before Katie gets home. I am immersed in these Maximum Ride books, oddly enough.

And over New Years Eve talk, it became known to me that R. Crumb has a great illustrated book on Genesis. I went to Barnes and Noble to get it but they didn't have it so I came home and ordered it with the GC MIL gave me for Christmas. I almost forgot about my B&N membership which knocked $5 off the cost! I still have half the GC left. Me and my books!

Wendy

No comments: