Thursday, January 07, 2010

Already?

I forgot one day! But I have been immersed in this site I found, http://www.fultonhistory.com You can put your name in there and everything that was in the paper about you will come up. So just to make it easy, for those of you who want to see what I looked like when I was a teen and what I wrote, my name was Wendy Knafelc. It's a gas I tell ya. I never even remembered that I was on the journalism committee. It brought back a lot of memories. Of course I scanned it to make sure there was nothing incriminating in there and we are all clear on that!

Our school had it's own page in the Messenger, which is what the paper our town had was called. And I was reading a page in it and there was a poem there that I could have sworn I had heard before. I go up and look at the author and it was me! Talking about how I had to leave for college, leaving my 30+ year old lover (abuser) behind. Of course I know this, but you have to read between the lines to get the whole story. I am sure that no one knew when I was in high school that a 33 year old woman was bedding (abusing) me! Especially when I told everyone that she was my guardian. Ewwww and UGH! So glad to leave those days behind. All the back biting and back stabbing...well hey, that still happens today doesn't it? Oh well, somethings never change.

Check me out when I was a teen though. Some of the words that I spoke I wouldn't change in a million years!

Wendy

No comments: