Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

I can't say that last year was a bad year. I think it was a normal year. I think we always hope that the next one is going to be better, but then when we get to the end of the year, we realize that it was a normal year. There are some up's and some down's. Sometimes there are more than the other.

We rang in the New Year with some friends from church. Much good food and laughter was had and it was the first time in a long time that I have been up until Midnight! Katie actually made it too! Thank you to the Bolands for the invite!

I am living up to my promise to blog daily. Right now Cheryl is outside with Katie playing in the snow while I sit in the warm house watching a show on ghosts. Tomorrow will be a busy day with Katie having much to do. We don't see Gillian much on the weekends anymore. Another moving out of the nest!

I look forward to checking in with you all tomorrow. Katie has 2 birthday parties and a Girl Scout event, so it's going to be a busy day.

Wendy

No comments: