Friday, January 08, 2010

Painful High School experiences

I started a post yesterday on FB about high school and not fitting in. I think it got up to about 80 posts from other people who felt the same way. Today, it's morphed into being bullied in school. WHAT THE FUCK people? Seriously, why did it have to be that way? I also confronted one of the twins that used to assault me on the way home from school only to have her say that she has no idea of who I am and that I must have her mixed up with someone else from school. No way missy. You know what you and your sister did to me day in and day out. Shame on you. Stand up and say you're sorry for what you did. Own it. And explain why? What was it about me that you felt gave you the right to beat the hell out of me? I swear to God that I will never let my children be bullied. I know Gillian gets some of it in school and I try to stand up as much as I can. And teachers....what about them? Do they seriously sit with their heads up their asses and not do anything? Apparantly. Although I do know some teachers who go out of their way to help others. I luckily had a 9th grade music teacher who made me feel as though I was at least a human being. The rest....I don't think they gave a rat's ass if I was there or not. I did have one Home Ed teacher in HS that I felt cared, but even she saw it just as a job I think,

I am riled up. I am supposed to start this damn fitness plan today and haven't even made it to the gym yet! It's cold outside and I don't want to go. Why did I have to go and post on FB that I was turning over a new leaf? It's too cold!

Wendy

No comments: