Wednesday, May 10, 2006

What to write about.....

Well, I haven't been a good blogger have I? I haven't really had much to write about and I have been tired. Very tired. So, let me tell you about DORA LIVE! We took Katie to see this show last night and what a rip off! I mean, Katie loved it, but we shelled out $90.00 for 3 tickets and the show was maybe an hour long. The first act was about 20 minutes long with a 20 minute intermission. I guess they had to make sure there was enough time to buy the $15.00 souveniers they had. I could not believe it!

Anyway, Katie had an awesome time....she is still so excited about it. And it was so awesome to watch her face as she sang and danced to her favorite show in earth. She spent a lot of time talking about the characters as she has an adversion to people in costumes. In DORA LIVE!, Dora and Diego were real people so this wasn't much of an issue.

Now, onto LOST! Does anyone hate that game as much as me? The clues are so hard to find that one really has to go to the site that gives you clues or you will be clueless. At least that is what I am finding. I am/was enjoying the Da Vinci Code Quest on Google more than anything. Although, I cannot get the restoration games to load for some reason. And I cannot figure out the last 2 symbol games. Talk about frustration.

Well, anyone else up for some LOST discussion? Is Cindy dead? I don't think so. Is Jack's half sister one of the kids who were taken by the others? (you know those kids that were in the tail section that were stolen pretty early on?) Why does Locke like (the fake) Henry so much? Is Cindy one of the others? I can't wait for the show tonight...I am even going to leave Bible study early....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy dead? One could only hope! Wendy knows what I mean. Sorry for the inside reference to others not privy to my work environment of late. Love you hon!