Thursday, May 04, 2006

Me...Meme.....

I stole this from Jenny over at www.mysoftspot.blogspot.com

Accent: I don't really have one, that I am aware of!


Booze: Up until our Mexico trip I would have said that I was a non-drinker, but once we got settled and the alcohol was free....I really enjoyed the margarita's. And at home I like a Malibu and pineapple juice.


Chore I Hate: I don't like any chore, but I despise cleaning the bathroom.


Dog or Cat: We have 3 cats...Chaz (who is very old and came with Cheryl), Lily (was brought into the house to replace the beloved - to Cheryl - Cleo, and Tiger (who came into the relationship via me)


Essential Electronics: My laptop!


Favorite Cologne: Clinique Happy! I love it (and so does Cheryl)

Gold or Silver: Silver mostly, but my wedding and engagement rings are gold)

Hometown: Syracuse, NY - not much has changed has it>?


Insomnia: Sometimes...mostly when I am worried.


Job Title: Stay at Home Mom.....

Kids: Two! Gillian is 13 and Katie is 3. Yes, they are 10 1/2 years apart and no it wasn't an accident. It was infertility!


Living Arrangements: House in the suburbs...shared by my wife and 2 children.

Most Admirable Traits: Honest, loyal and funny

Number of Sexual Partners: 3 (not all at the same time)


Overnight Hospital Stays: Too many to count....operations, childbirth and many illness's


Phobias: Snakes


Quote: Can't really think of one....


Religion: Protestant....baptist and presbytarian to be exact.

Unusual Talent or Skill: Juggling...you know doing many things at once!

Vegetable I Love: Green beans


Worst Habit: Getting in the last word!


X-Rays: Again, lots! Nose, fingers, ankles, wrists, head...I don't think there is a thing on me that hasn't been x-ray'd!

Yummy Foods I Make: Veal marsala and apple pie....pancakes too!

Zodiac: Scorpio watch out! I have a mean sting!

Now, it's your turn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Accent: I don't think I have one, either.

Booze: nope, I am a total tee-totaler (and designated driver)

Chore I Hate: mopping!! An hour later, it looks like i never did it!

Dog or Cat: Dog, Daisy Mayhem, the Basset Hound (a.k.a. The Queen of Fleas)

Essential Electronics: hairdryer

Gold or Silver: gold - that's what my wedding, anniversary and engagement ring are.

Hometown: hard to say. Born in Ogdensburg, NY, lived there for 9 years, have lived in Syracuse, Fulton, Harrisburg, PA, Canton....

Insomnia: only when I can't sleep

Job title: Domestic Engineer, Volunteer, Student

Kids: Cole, age 11 (BTW, this kid knows everything, just ask him); Hunter, age 7; Kendall, age 5 (but she's planning on turning 25 in September).

Living Arrangements: ranch house in the Boondocks (no kidding, I have to cross the Canadian border to get to the nearest city, which is Ottawa) with husband, kids, dog and rabbit

Most Admirable Trait: I suppose I'm not the person to ask, you'd have to ask my friends. I am pretty loyal to most of 'em

Number of Sex Partners: 4

Overnight hospital stays: once in 1st grade, one when each of my daughters was born, and one when I had a breast reduction.

Phobias: none, several, depends. I am better about snakes, but they still are the one thing that gives me the willies, and frogs, too.

Quote: depends on the occassion. Right now, it's Madeline L'Engle's "The last step in any journey may be the first step to a greater adventure." They can put that on my tombstone.

Religion: raised Catholic (under duress), but I jumped ship at age 14 and am now Presbyterian.

Unusual talent or skill: breastfeeding while doing just about anything else.

Veggie I love: steamed broccoli!!

Worst habit: self criticism

X-rays: one in 1st grade, a few CT scans and upper GI's - definitely not fun!

Yummy Food I Make: apple pie, peanut butter pie, choc chip cookies, lasagna

Zodiac: Scorpio

Love, Judy