Saturday, August 05, 2006

Who are you?

I have noticed that I have a lot of readers but few posters. SO, I am interested in who some of you are. Especially who reads me from Washington DC (Dept of Labor). I am also interested in knowing who reads me from NY: Rome, Buffalo, Bedford, Bellmore and Kew Gardens. Other's that read me (and am I impressed) is someone from Israel, Hinton, Alberta in Canada, Aspley, Queensland in Australia, Prestwich, Salford in UK, Eastwood, New South Wales in Australia, Courtenay, British Columbia, Aukland, New Zealand, and a whole contingent from CA - Sacramento, San Diego, Victorville and some others. Someone reads me from Salt Lake City, Utah, Omaha NB, Norwalk, CT, Taylors, SC, Port Angeles, WA, Baltimore, MD (Hi SASSY), and Ingleside, TX. I am impressed that I only have one reader from TX!!! Berlin is another one I just noticed!

Anyway, if you want to shout out and put a face to the place feel free to do so!

Also, give a shout out to my 14 year old Gillian! Today is her birthday. Another post to follow when we finish her party!

12 comments:

Kerry said...

Hey I am from Ingleside lol! Transplant here originally from RI!

Gandksmom said...

Well, it's nice to put a name with a place Kerry!

Margaret said...

sacramento huh? :)

peace...

Gandksmom said...

Yeah, I knew that too, but there are 2 different ISP's in Sac! Wait, I just figgered that one out. Apparently I am a bit sloooow today!

Anonymous said...

Hi I am reading from Salt Lake City Utah. Yes, there are lesbians among the mormons!

Happy Birthday to Gillian!!!

Mermaidgrrrl said...

I'm in Breisbane, but I think I come up as Sydney because it's cable not dial up.

gabrielle said...

me in auckland Nz and happy birthday to gillian

Laura said...

My ISP probably shows up as New York, NY. Happy Birthday Gillian!!!!!

Stacey said...

I read from time to time. Toronto, Ontario, Canada here. :)

Happy birthday, Gillian!

Gandksmom said...

Laura,
Could yours be the one who shows up from the Dept. of Labor?

Mommy said...

lol i am in rancho c. in calif/might come across as ontario.......and at work i show up as Azusa.......and Renee's the Victorville gal.
hugs
rae

Merle said...

Hi Gandksmom, ~~ Thanks for your comment. I hope everything is going well with you. Glad you enjoy the jokes etc.
Take care, Merle.