Saturday, August 19, 2006

My Grandfather - redeux

My Grandfather is back in the hospital and has pneumonia. And since someone in Liverpool is now reading me, and the only person I know in Liverpool is my Aunt who is taking care of my Grandfather, I want to state for the record that she has been taking phenomenal care of him! She has everything organized (and let me tell you that that is a HUGE job) and just all around takes good care of him. So, it's not because of her that he's there...he just developed pneumonia. They also changed the thickness of his food and didn't slow down the rate, so he also threw up.

Anyway, I want to talk about people who read my blog and not liking feeling as though my privacy is invaded. I know, I know...it's not private when it's on the web, so I guess I just have to say....if you know me and read me, beware, I might say something you don't want to hear or know. There, you've been warned. This is my space to talk about things that either make me happy,sad, mad or just plain want to bitch about. It isn't about you...it's about me...but then again, isn't it always?

No comments: