Saturday, December 26, 2009

Early New Years Decision!

I am going to try and update this blog daily if I have any readers left! I went back and looked at all the memories that I have created. I started this blog when Katie was 3 and have the best memories.

We had the best Christmas ever! Although I have to admit that I was really, really tired. I went to both Christmas eve services and barely made it through the 11:00 one. I really thought that the singing was going to uplift me and make me serene, but all I really wanted to do was lay down and go to sleep. I did go back to bed after the presents were opened. Gillian got a computer and Katie got her Nintendo DSi and both were very happy with their gifts. I got some great things from Femine Creations and some great gift cards. Cheryl also gave me a CD player that plays diretly from my IPhone. Oh, and just so you know....Katie got a wheelchair, casts and bandages for her American Girl doll. I wonder what is in store for the poor doll?

I think it's going to be a long week. The kids have nothing planned and I usually spend my days laying around and laying low. I will have to find some things for them to do.

So, this is the beginning. Can't promise that everyday will be interesting....but there will be something every day!

No comments: