Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Katie!

Can someone tell me where the last 4 years have gone? I mean, wasn't it just yesterday that I was holding a brand new baby in my arms? I have been spending the morning reliving the day of my baby's birth and just looking on in awe in all the things that she is able to do...count to 30, knows all her ABC's and is beginning to read already! She can skip and dance and knows more about ballet than I do! She started taking ballet a month or so ago and is already on her way to being so graceful and wonderful. Her vocabulary is just out of this world and she carries on the best conversations. I just love this kid with all my heart.

Many of you have seen this montage, but I love it so much that I am going to put it here again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Katie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're so big!! :)

Love,
Amanda & Family

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!!

I love the montage, see her grow up.

Judy said...

Happy Birthday to our big girl! She's a true blessing and delight to all who know her!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday Katie!
Maggie and I send our best wishes to you!
You are so beautiful birthday girl!
rae and maggie