Friday, July 28, 2006

Just so you know...

We aren't catching a break yet. I was supposed to take the car in yesterday to have it inspected. The Kia place down the street was running a special and you could get a free inspection. Well, because I am having an emotional breakdown, I completely forgot, (more like didn't give a shit) about getting the car inspected yesterday. Cheryl called me this morning to remind me of this fact and of course I started to cry and remind her what a burden I was and whydoyoubothertostaywithmeIamsuchaloseranyway! SO, I get my act together, ask my neighbor to watch Katie (because getting myself to the Monroe place is hard enough on my own, please don't ask me to entertain a 3 year old while I am there) And yes, notice the change in venue. Can't get in to the Kia place because they are full until Tuesday and then it's too late. And since we paid a $50 fine for Cheryl not having her car inspected last month, we are loathe to repeat that mistake.

Well never fear dear readers....I did indeed get a free inspection. But that's only because I had to pay $357.00 for 4 new tires because the old ones wouldn't pass.

So. Let me just sum up here...denied SSD, no money and then yes, needing to pay $357 for 4 new tires. And $15 for babysitting because I was gone almost 2 hours!

Cheryl assures me that everything is going to be OK and quite honestly I have to believe her. Because if I don't, well I can't go crazy, because I am already there!

5 comments:

Judy said...

Everything WILL be okay, m'love. God will give us these tests in life (and sometimes, they seem to go on forever). But in that respect, it makes us empathetic to others, and we are stronger for life's future challenges. Chin up, hun.

Judy said...

But I suppose now is a bad time to ask you for that $100 you owe me....LOL, just kidding! It's a joke! don't ya get it? (ducking and running)

Laura said...

Oh sweetie, hugs!!!!!!!!!!

Mermaidgrrrl said...

Just keep chanting to yourself "In time, this too shall pass". Everything does end up getting better - it's just a matter of when, not if.

Sonya said...

Just sending you big cyber hugs! Hang in there. I know your strong beliefs and strong love for one another will get you through. Trust that!