Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reading

So, am I the only one who seems to love reading? I mean really love it! I can eat my way through a book in a day or read one on the Kindle in a few hours. I always feel as though I have to have a book either in my Kindle or in a pile next to my bed. And talk about the guilt that I feel when I don't finish a book! I just bought Bill Bryson's book about his house and had to put it down. And I love Bill Bryson. What is it about this book that I just can't read? I have a pile started of books that I have started and can't finish. Maybe when I go back to them I will have renewed energy to read them. They seem like good books.

I am reading a Nora Roberts fluff mystery now called Brazen Virtue. It's good and I am almost done but it's not fullfilling. You kind of know how it's going to finish. Then I move to the Kindle where It's Not Me, It's You: Recollections From A Terminally Optomistic Woman.

The difference between the Kindle and having a book in your hands is minor. The only thing that I don't like is that I don't remember what the book in the Kindle is about, but it must be good or I wouldn't have bought it! LOL!

So, Kindle or real live books that you hold in your hand? Speaking of which, I have another box of books to send to Marianne! I still need to read her box!

Later,
Wendy

1 comment:

felicia said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!