Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Whew, it's over! That is all I have to say. The girls got what they wanted for Christmas. Katie's big ticket item this year was Lanie, an American girl doll, with a dress for herself so they can match. She also got doll bunk beds (as she now has 2 AG dolls), an armoir to hold all her doll clothes and some other small things that she wanted. Gillian got a 19" TV (she said to get her a small one because her dorm room is so small, and better yet, a stand to put it on. Back in October she put a 19" regualar TV (you know the kind where the back sticks out and they are HUGE) on the top shelf of her desk where it proceeded to fall right onto the laptop computer we got her last year. What a crisis that was! Anyway, that was her big ticket item. She also got Epic Mickey for the Wii which she and Katie have been playing and LOVE! I love that she actually likes a game where there is no blood shed and killing! Cheryl got an Ice Cream maker and some really cool measuring spoon and cups that should last the rest of her natural born life. She also got the Twilight Series and some other little things that she wanted. I got a lot of cool stuff! A beautiful cross that you hold in your hand, made from Olive wood from the Holy Land. I have been using it when I pray to keep me focused. I got a Haiti Life Is Good shirt where all the proceeds went to the Haiti relief efforts and 100 Markers to use with the Prism and hidden picture coloring books. I love to color! It's so soothing and relaxing. I also got a T-shirt with Books written all over the front and cats laying on the words and books. A $30 Amazon GC to fill up my Kindle, a renewal of my Barnes and Noble membership and a $25 GC to go with it. I still like to read a "real" book sometimes. My MIL got us a knife set which we desperately needed.

All and all it was a really, really nice Christmas. One family fight, but hey, that is always to be expected and I am not going to talk about it here.

I look forward to a New Year. I can't wait to have my new Spinal Cord Stimulator put in (even though it means surgery) and have my pain decrease. I may not be able to work, but I might be able to exist more than just getting in and out of bed!

Well, I am addicted to Angry Birds on my iPhone! I must go annihilate so pigs!

Later,

Wendy

1 comment:

felicia said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!