Tuesday, May 06, 2008

PreSchool Fun

There is nothing sweeter in this world than seeing your child singing and having a great time. Her class put on a great parent appreciation party today. In the first song they were singing about friends and in the last one, they were driving cars and putting glasses, scarves, hats, etc,....on. It was too cute for words. We had such a great time watching it. I can't believe that my baby is going to Kindergarten next year, ALL DAY!





On another note, all the pretty fabric that I have ammassed has been packaged up and is flying through the air to a new home to those who sew much better than I. Sad? No way! I will be getting the fabrics back, in great new outfits for Katie! I think I am really going to concentrate on quilting for now. I really enjoy it more and I feel more satisfied when I do it. I will keep learning how to sew clothing, but I get very defeated very quickly when I see people sew outfits that take one afternoon while the same thing takes me weeks. I have Katie's quilt top done, just need to fill it, back it and quilt it. I am really struggling with what to do. Not sure whether I am good enough to stipple or stick to stitch in the ditch. It's really appealing to take it down to the quilt shop and have them put it on their machine. But that would be cheating.....

Wendy

No comments: