Monday, May 26, 2008

I hate blogger sometimes

And this is one of them! I wanted to do a nice remembrance of my grandfather since they just laid down his gravemarker and the pretty flowers that we put there along with a flag since he was a staff Seargant in WWII, but blogger won't let me upload any pics right now. So, I will have to try again tomorrow.

I hope you all had a nice day. We went to a parade this morning and then went to my Grandfather's grave to put flowers there with a flag. Yesteday, I took some flowers to plant at my father's grave.

Anyway, be on the lookout for some pics of the beautiful marker my family picked to honor my grandfather.

And I will be making a HUGE announcement in the coming days! I have made a major life decision in the past few weeks, that has kept me up at night and made me really prayed a lot. But I still have some more work to do on my end to finish up before the announcement!

Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT - Being sooo far away it won't be the same as seeing the Marker but pics will do fine til I can visit. ALSO can't wait to hear grand news- always exciting and suspensful to read your blog.
Luv Shari