Saturday, January 19, 2008

Everyone's E-bay selling

Sung to the tune, everyone's Kung Foo Fighting.....and I am too. This is your chance if you want to score some really nice summer (and a few winter items too) at a great price. I am getting ready to list a ton of Hanna Andersson Play all Day sets (size 110), some Lilly Pulitzer summer dresses (size 6), a Biscotti Tulle Skirt (size 6) and some Mulberribush (also size 6). The last 2 are new with tags still on. There will probably be some Gymboree thrown in and maybe a little Naartjie to round things out. I am still going through all the summer stuff from last year to see what won't fit and what will! Keep checking back if you don't see something you like now, chances are you will tomorrow. My e-bay ID is gandksmom1967 Feel free to ask me any questions!

So, besides being busy listing (I am only doing it twice a year now if I can help it) I also am trying to start Katie's Easter dress. I decided that I can make those cute outfits that I find and also have the satisfaction that I made it! I am also in the middle of making her quilt. Then I have Gillian's quilt to start. I just wish that I could make her clothes too, but what 15 year old wants her mother to make her clothes?

Still lots of stress in the house, trying to get through it. Loving thoughts for everyone in the house is greatly appreciated. Thanks and look forward to some pics of the Easter dress sooon!

Wendy

2 comments:

Judy said...

Always loving thoughts - 24/7.

Judy said...

Of all songs, you had to pick "Kung Fu Fighting?" Good grief, woman....