Friday, August 03, 2007

Loving to blog!

We're back from shopping and I couldn't wait to tell you all the fabulous time that we have! But first, like some of my other friends, I am jumping on the bandwagon to get paid to blog! Advertise on blogs, for those of you who are interested,is a place where they will actually pay you to blog for them. It helps them advertise with bloggers and I actually get paid to do it! I am so excited. It also gives me a chance to check out new products and tell you all about them. I tell ya, there is nothing like blog advertising! If you would have asked me if I would have ever done this, I would have said no, but Smorty has great stuff that they advertise and it's so much fun to do! So, you'll have to come back and check out the new stuff that I am finding all about. And of course, I will keep you all up to date about my family, shopping and all of life's other drama's!

So, for the shopping trip. The kids were horrid, I didn't get much stuff since the outlet prices were outrageous. I did get some stuff at Oilily and Hanna Andersson for the fall, but other than that, it was a no go!

Please come back and check out what I have in store for you all! It's going to be fun. Coming soon will be some cool pics of Katie in her new Mini Boden!

No comments: