Monday, August 27, 2007

Why can't it be next week already?

And why on earth do they have summer vacation? I HATE summer vacation. When I was a kid, I never had a personal taxi cab to take me around to various and sundry places. My mother would have laughed at me. Well, the fact that we didn't have a car that worked probably got in the way of that too.

I told Gillian that I wasn't taking her anywhere this week and that no one was coming over. She is just pissing me off. I know I shouldn't say that about my kid, but she is seriously pissing me off. She turns everything I say around so that she is the damn victim. I just left the karate dojo crying becayse Sensai had a call from a parent saying that Gillian has inappropriate stuff on her My Space page. She's making out with someone one there. I am SOOOOOO pissed. Now I know why all her friends are pissed at her. Kissing someone else's beloved. Great.

I really wish I knew how to be a good mother, but right now, I just wish that my kid would act like a human being. I am tired of being treated like crap.

1 comment:

Judy said...

It's nothing a little duct tape can't fix.....