Saturday, September 27, 2008

Writers block




Another cute picture to start your day!

And as the title suggests, I have writers block. How come I always think of witty and fun, even deep things to write about just before I fall asleep at night? And then the next day, when I get up, I sit and stare at the computer just waiting for those thoughts to pop out again. My goal this school year was to write a book. I could write about any number of things. Here is the list:

1) My childhood (everyone writes those)
2) My foray into the world of infertility (and the result of that X's 2)
3) Being a lesbian and writing about said foray
4) Being chronically disabled
5) Coming out as a lesbian
6) Being the first (and so far only) person in my family to have a Master's Degree (although fat lot of good it's doing me while I sit around on my fat ass thinking about all the things I could write about)
7) My experiences with religion. This is one that I could seriously get into, but it's really emotional.
8) My experience of being sexually abused by an older woman as a teen and it's effect that it has on me today.
9)My children - there is always lots to write about there
10) My passion regarding children's clothing, my attempts to create said clothing and the result - my love of quilting.

So, that is the short list. I really want to write something that will helpl people . I don't know what that is. So, I keep sitting here, on my fat ass, wondering what to write about!

Wendy

1 comment:

Judy said...

I say write a compliation on all those subjects - don't they call those anthologies? But, remember who your friends are when you're rich and famous! Muh-waaaaah!