Sunday, July 06, 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger!

Sorry everyone. I have been so busy, I feel as though I have lost my mind. Right now, I am up waiting for Gillian to get home from being out late for the first time with her friends. So, I thought I would take the time to update you all....

Gillian - will be 16 in less than a month! She is already looking forward to getting her permit and starting to learn how to drive! Me, I am not so much looking forward to it. I really wanted to give her a Sweet 16 party, but she doesn't want one. I think we might get her the PS2 with DDR since that is what she has been craving lately. Mostly, she just wants to learn how to drive. She passed all her classes including her Regents! For those of you who know the struggles that she has been through know what a major accomplishment this is...WTG to Gillian. She is also working, scooping ice cream at a local ice cream shop and enjoying her summer. Seems we haven't had a night or weekend off in forever! I just can't tell you all how proud I am of my girl!

Katie - Starts playground tomorrow morning and will be there until mid-July when she will then take a week of VBS and then home for the week before school starts! Kindergarten no less. I am working on getting her wardrobe up to snuff for school...you know me...all bows and matching tights! I have quite a lot saved up in credit at Mini Boden, but pants are going to be an issue this year, so I am getting a couple of skirts and lots of shirts to put with jeans. I actually had her go through the catalog and pick out what she wanted. She went for the skirts and tights! I am busy going through all her clothes to see what fits. Denise DeMarchis over at Matilda Jane Clothing has some cute summer dresses that have been perfect for the hot summer days and I am hoping the winter dresses we have will still fit this year. I managed to get some Hanna's in 120, so after we find some pants to fit, we'll be set. Now, onto Katie...she "graduated" from Pre-K and is now ready for Kindy! I can't wait to see her get on that bus and hear all about her first day! She had her T-Ball games but was more interested in talking with her friends on base. She also had her Dance Recital (pics to come) that was just so dang cute. I loved it all. She's taking Jazz and Ballet this summer so we'll still be busy!

Cheryl - took this past week off (we were supposed to go to a family reunion, but a caving entry way took care of that for us). We did end up going to a local water park and had a great time. I have some great pics of the girls that I need to put up. We went to friends of ours yesterday as their son and daughter were graduating and had such a nice time. Then we ended the "vacation" by heading to Lake Ontario today and swimming and hanging at the beach! I don't want Cheryl to head back to work, but someone has to make the money to pay the bills!

Wendy - Same ol stuff. I thought I was having a heart attack the other night but a quick trip to Urgent Care and I was dx'd with some muscle spasm's in my chest area. Whew. I thought it was anxiety, but I did something to my arm and it radiated up to my chest wall. I still have my good days and bad and just try to get through.

I will try and get some pics up tomorrow or Tuesday while Katie is at playground. We've played and had fun!
Wendy

2 comments:

Judy said...

Let's hear it for our kids!

Anonymous said...

OMG I thought you were lost for good- I haven't had my Wendy fix on blog with pix in 4ever. Glad to hear all is well in NY.
Love Cuz Shari